Tuesday, October 27, 2009

IT'S THAT SIMPLE

*pushes all the stuff off my table with one clean sweep of my hand* (metaphorically)

I'm skipping a full five lectures... and there's probably a few calls that I should return soon within these few days.

The good news is that the two assignments are done and over with, and the presentation slides for this afternoon is roughly done. I'm glad that I generally have exams and not assessments/assignments!

I miss the times when I could just sit, no rush, and bask in Your presence for however long I liked. And now that I don't have that luxury, I find that I have to create time by pushing all these things off my table... no matter how important they may seem - they can wait. Whereas for me, I'm already beginning to shut down.

I need You.

It's that simple.

Not sleep, not physical food, not the comfort of friends asking me if I'm ok/stressed and need to talk.

I'm frustrated that I don't have time to spend with You.

So I'm pushing all these things off my table momentarily.

Cos I desperately need time to rest at Your feet.

No comments: