Just sitting in bed (having woken up at 1130 this morning!) and listening to a CD a bought by a local artist here Charles J. Tan. Bought the CD on Friday at a charity concert, but I've just not got time to listen yet due to the busy weekend!
Cell group and a good devotional on 'Prayers of Recollection', a 'geeky' OCF friend's 18th birthday party, then one whole Sunday of music practice and three services... and of course the driving up and down Frankston.
It feels so good to play with a band again!!! =D
And I guess I've not properly thanked You, for the job near the city without needing to go for an interview. Sometimes the best things in life can come just like that. Perhaps if given another chance I wouldn't have done medicine, I would've done something that offers fixed working hours and thus the freedom to commit to the local church life and build on friendships. But hey, now that I'm here, I'll just make the best of it, though I don't see the bigger picture of Your plans.
In repentance and rest is your salvation, in quietness and trust is your strength. Isa 30:15
Let me continue to learn the truth of this.
No comments:
Post a Comment