It has seriously been such a crazy week since last Thursday.
I have finally gotten an apartment at last!!! =D But I can’t move in until the 1st of March, so I’ll still have to bunk around in other people’s places for more than a week.
Applications for internship in Victoria also opens on the 1st of March.
I’ve been wondering what reason there is for me to stay on rather than to go back to Malaysia at the end of this year. One of the reasons I had was because of the community that I already have here in Melbourne. But I realized that when I do start working, I will have to move on from OCF… and even in the cell group in my church (which I feel increasingly disconnected from), there are talks of moving from under the International Student Ministry banner to the Young Adults. What if I don’t really want to make that move with them? Do I look for a new cell group? If that’s the case, I might as well just return to Malaysia?
I guess, at this point in time… I thank You for friends, and for the good times I am still able to have in the midst of a busy schedule. I thank You that though I may be homeless, there are people who are willing to share their beds/homes. I thank You for the privilege of serving, even if it means that there will be sacrifices made in terms of personal comfort.
Bring me through one day at a time.
As it says on my new BSF name tag, “I can do everything through Christ who gives me strength.” Phil 4:13.
1 comment:
AMEN. One day at a time sis :)
HEYYY LINDAAAA!!! I finally found you. :)
Post a Comment