Thursday, February 04, 2010

HEAVY

A 'little' brother who is finishing highschool this year.

A retiring dad who says to me, "specialize before you come back."

A mum who has dreams of migrating to Australia.

An uncle who tells me to start financial planning early.

I can seriously feel the weight on my shoulders more than ever this year. I want to give my brother a chance of a better future. I want to ease the worries of my dad and provide for the family. For mum, that's just too bad... but perhaps I can finance holidays. And yes my uncle is right... it's time to start thinking of the future.

Yet You say to me ...

Take my yoke upon you and learn from me, for I am gentle and humble in heart, and you will find rest for your souls. For my yoke is easy and my burden is light." Mat 11:29-30

Be a light unto my path, and a lamp unto my feet.

No comments: