Thursday, July 16, 2009

SHOW ME

I’m still reading the same book, and did not even finish a single one of the DVDs I borrowed from the library. I just saw my results today (I have not done so badly since primary school) and yes, I do feel slightly dissapointed, but for the most part I’m glad that I passed.

I think I’m having a quarter-life crisis!!!

This holiday is different from the last because…there isn’t any particular someone I would like to spend it with (except You!)…and my normal preoccupations don’t seem to interest me as much.

I am thinking about who I was before, and who I am now. And there’s just this huge gap in between those two, as if years were lost because I’ve never really sat down and seriously reflected on the big picture of seasons in my life, or rather when I did so in the past it just all seemed pretty fuzzy.

It’s funny how you listen to old songs you used to play/jump to in the past and you get flashes of how your life was back then?


Show me Your hand upon my life as I go back and reflect on seasons past, that I may run forwards freely and unreservedly for You.

No comments: