I know that there is nothing better for men than to be happy and do good while they live. That everyone may eat and drink, and find satisfaction in all his toil—this is the gift of God. Ecc 3:12-13
If ever there was a person who takes life too seriously – it would be me. This is just getting way too ridiculous! I can almost imagine You laughing at me non-stop, for being so hooked up with so small a thing. It’s about time I had a good laugh myself with all this nonsense.
LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Life was never meant to be taken so seriously, but to be taken one day at a time, enjoyed, lived, experienced.
One stroke at a time, the Master-painter creates His handiwork. It is not for me to decide which colour or medium or scenary. It is in Your hands and You know best. I do not need to fret, but to just sit back and be entranced by every stroke that You make. I do not need to be overly worried that I may interfere, for really, there is no damage that I can do that You could not rectify.
I know that everything God does will endure forever; nothing can be added to it and nothing taken from it. God does it so that men will revere him. Ecc 3:14
And so I watch….

He has made everything beautiful in its time. He has also set eternity in the hearts of men; yet they cannot fathom what God has done from beginning to end. Ecc 3:11
1 comment:
Is it just me or are you at a 'phase' where you're trying to figure out His calling? Or have you figured it out, just not sure if you could go through with it? :) Just curious. ;)
Post a Comment