Friday, December 02, 2005

CHANGE

God will not demand from us more than we can give…to the extent that I can be with people, to that extent I will go, no more, no less….I know that I can change, I’ve seen others change, I myself have changed somewhat, I know that there is hope, as long as I hang onto Him. I don’t need to be stressed cos He has shown me who I will become, He has called me to minister to people…and if He calls, He will equip. I’ve learnt that I cannot stand on my own, that I need Him, I need others who understand to support me, to know that I’m not the only one struggling, to know that there are others on their knees praying for me. I don’t have much, but what I have I will give, I don’t want to be the same, I DO want to change. God, I know I shouldn’t compare with others cos You have made us all different, I know I won’t change overnight, but I will keep pushing although it is hard and it hurts…cos I know that You are shaping me with Your own hands…and I trust in Your plans for me….just one small step each day, or however big a step I can take. I know that You have everything worked out for me, if only I will let you shape me according to Your will….I will always stand in awe of Your majesty…and all the wonderful plans You have in store for me.
If you guys noticed, I’ve changed my profile. I choose to change, I think I have….

ME. I am ALOOF, COLD, ANTI-SOCIAL. I feel choked in groups. I prefer to have my own space. I value my privacy. When in doubt about how close you may come, STAY AWAY. It is better to be safe than sorry. I have a BIG ego. I don't like being controlled, I won't hesitate being rude when pushed. I enjoy having my own way. I am hard to please, so don't bother trying. Knowing me is a privilege. To those given this privilege, I can be warm, open and dependable. I might have a soft side. I love my guitars. I am obsessed by guitars. I live by grace alone. I am a long way from being the perfect person expected of me. (my old profile)

No comments: