Thursday, December 17, 2009

WITHOUT WALLS

I have looked forward to be back for many weeks! (largely due to the fact that the majority of my friends have left, coupled with wanting to catch up with people and not wanting to study any more!) But now that I'm back, I find the prospect of 3 weeks of holidays quite daunting! Sure, there are lots of people I want to meet... but all of them are in other places other than Melaka!

I am generally someone who hates prolonged holidays (More than one week = prolonged).

So, I was looking at my blog posts from last year to see how I coped with the 'problem' of holidays the last time around... and, I suddenly realized that I've been writing on this blog for almost 5 years!



Pictures record specific moments in the past in a visual form. Blogging, on the other hand, records times past in terms of threads of thoughts and feelings.

In this span of almost 5 years, I can see the many and varied seasons of my life unfolding... different areas of growth, different struggles, differnt triumphs, different lessons learnt, and different/evolving styles of writing too.

It is encouraging to see how far You has brought me, and often times too, I feel as if the 'me' from a different time and season is spurring me on through words of encouragement that I've written at that point in time.

But I must say that this is only possible because I have been quite honest with my writing - sometimes quite blatantly honest (as I discovered while reading past posts).

Which is why this blog is sort of anoynymous... and only those whom I call friends would know the girl behind the posts, and know her so much better for the posts.

So this blog is also me, without the walls I sometimes unconciously build around myself.


Well, back to the 'problem' - looking at posts from last year... it seems that I have lots to reflect on, books to read, movies to watch, and also a song to write. =D But I am also quite a different person from last year - so it might be safe to expect a few other things added this time around. :)

Ok! I shall remain anoynymously (except for those who already know me)...

Your's truly, as always,
eguitarist(4christ)

XD

No comments: