
Just 3 weeks more.
I never thought I would say this – but I need a break from Melbourne.
But not a holiday, I don’t need a holiday…. I just need a break from myself.
Won’t You show me something bigger than myself? In the streets of Malaysia?
I am no longer afraid, no longer hessitant. I am ready, ready for You to show me the extent of Your Kingdom.
No, I NEED You to show me… because if I do not see You or hear Your voice in the streets of Malaysia calling to me, “Come, follow me”, these nets will be so hard to leave behind.
Let this break not be a holiday, but a pre-assessment of the mission field. I am willing, send me… show me Your face in the streets of Malaysia.
Did You not lead me unto the streets of Melbourne this one year for this? Did I not always call upon You in Bahasa for this?
“What is it God is preparing you for? And when it happens will you know it?” Ps Sunny
I never thought I would say this – but I need a break from Melbourne.
But not a holiday, I don’t need a holiday…. I just need a break from myself.
Won’t You show me something bigger than myself? In the streets of Malaysia?
I am no longer afraid, no longer hessitant. I am ready, ready for You to show me the extent of Your Kingdom.
No, I NEED You to show me… because if I do not see You or hear Your voice in the streets of Malaysia calling to me, “Come, follow me”, these nets will be so hard to leave behind.
Let this break not be a holiday, but a pre-assessment of the mission field. I am willing, send me… show me Your face in the streets of Malaysia.
Did You not lead me unto the streets of Melbourne this one year for this? Did I not always call upon You in Bahasa for this?
“What is it God is preparing you for? And when it happens will you know it?” Ps Sunny
No comments:
Post a Comment