When trouble comes, I trust in You
For I know You will lead me through
And I know You are faithful till the end
And when the storms are drawing near
When I’m with You I don’t have to fear
You’re my Shepherd on whom I can depend
Chorus
Lord You are always here with me
There is no changing God in Thee
You are the same yesterday and today and forevermore
Here on Your promises I stand
You hold my future in Your hand
My solid rock, Almighty God, I worship You
Bridge
Through the day, through the night
I know You’re always by my side
Lord You are always here with me
Through all my fears, joys, sorrows, excitements, anticipation, loneliness, stress, anxieties, frustrations, hopes, triumphs, disappointments (it’s amazing, the range of emotions we feel)….You’re always here with me. Thank You for being there, and being real to me in every way possible, surprising me with little things during the day, comforting me in the coldness of the night, challenging me to go beyond myself, yet saying that it’s ok even when I fail, that You still love me all the same. Is this madness? Falling in love with someone I can’t see nor touch or prove to exist? Am I a fool in love? Or are there greater fools out there? To not love the One who first loved us and gave His all? Or are You the greatest fool? To love a generation that chooses to harden its heart against You? Is this blasphemy? Why did You choose to love me? Unworthy and wretched as I am….it is this that never ceases to amaze me, more than creation itself…the infinity of Your love…indeed, You are love.
For I am convinced that neither death nor life, neither angels nor demons, neither the present nor the future, nor any powers, neither height nor death, nor anything else in creation, will be able to separate us from the love of God that is in Christ Jesus our Lord. Rom 8:38, 39
1 comment:
hi~i love tis song so so much..it jz like wat u said...it ll appear in my mind in suitable wen i nd it....n i'm searchin hard2 get tis song....do u hv it?n do u noe how can i get tis??
Post a Comment