Wednesday, December 29, 2010

EQUATIONS IN THE NIGHT

This holiday is rather boring because I'm not attending my Indonesian church's cell group or the Manipal College CF. I figured that my holiday is too short and I'm away from Malacca two weekends anyway to be able to properly connect... so unlike the last holiday where I had plenty of time. Sigh.

I've been having melancholic insomnias for the past two weeks or so.

Boredom + no WAH cell + still missing Mr. A = melancholic insomnia.

Where's God in the equation?? Nothing balances very much when I don't know where You are in my equations...

Anyway, I received an email from the University of Melbourne stating that my average aggregate is 70. But hey, I still fall within the middle one third of my class! (Albeit the lower portion of that middle one third). For what it's worth, I don't regret the time that I spent playing in the music ministry or spending time with the people important to me whenever I could, coz I really don't know when's the next time I ever get to serve in the music ministry anymore or stay out late with friends on a whim.

Growing up isn't very 'fun'.... XD

Hold my hand and walk with me...

Jadilah terang bagi jalan-jalan ku.

No comments: