
Is not life on earth a mere speck in comparison to eternity? Why is it that at the end of the day I am the only one here who reminds myself of my pilgrimage? That what seems important to me now will not even matter in light of eternity? Why is it that people seem more eager to pray that God would give me what I want rather than for Him to turn my heart to Him so that I will not want? Sometimes it's really hard to get people to understand why I MUST return. And again people are usually very eager to pray that a miracle can happen so that I can stay and not return.
--------------------------------------------------------------
Di saat ku sendiri jalani hidup ini
Ku tahu Kau slalu ada memperhatikan ku
Saat ku telusuri perjalanan hidupku
Sungguh hanya anugrahMu jadikan ku bererti
Hanya puji, hanya sembah
Yang dapat kuberikan
Tiada kata dapat terucap
Hanya rasa kagum kepadaMu
Melihat smua kebaikanMu nyata
Di dalam hidupku
(Hanya Anugerah – Maria Shandi)
Indo/Malay songs never fail to bring a smile on my face.
News of the lastest undertakings by my ‘saudara-saudari’ in Malaysia too, never fail to uplift my heart.
I thank You for those very things that keep me going.
But he said to me, "My grace is sufficient for you, for my power is made perfect in weakness." 2Cor12:9
No comments:
Post a Comment