Tuesday, February 24, 2009

THE MIRACLE

Sometimes God doesn't come through for us exactly how we would like Him to. When we want Him to work a miracle in the midst of our despair, sometimes all that is offered is what was said to Paul.

But he said to me, "My grace is sufficient for you, for my power is made perfect in weakness." Therefore I will boast all the more gladly about my weaknesses, so that Christ's power may rest on me. That is why, for Christ's sake, I delight in weaknesses, in insults, in hardships, in persecutions, in difficulties. For when I am weak, then I am strong. 2 Cor12:9-10

The greater the need, the greater the grace poured out; the one who is in greater need is in a better position to receive.

I am one who stands today as one who is in a better position to receive, and glad of it. Glad that I am weak, because then, I am also strong. Glad also, that through this, I learn the beauty and practice of utter dependence.

And as I stand, I am reminded of The Miracle - that a Man on a cross made this possible.


No comments: