Sunday, January 11, 2009

MISSING MELBOURNE

Well, to be more exact it is church that I miss, as it was church that opened my eyes to the beauty of that city. Without church, Melbourne would be just another city among the many cities that I've lived in, and there would not be anything to miss. It's funny, I've only been in Cross Culture for less than a year, and yet it seems as though I've always been in Cross Culture. As I said to Eu Pui, "My ideal church." Must sound really impressive to her. But really, it is family, spiritual family, that I don't have here in this city of Melaka where I really for real grew up. It feels rather alone, here. To think that I was saying the same thing about Melbourne only last year, but I guess cell and church really did grew on me. I would gladly trade places with Ee Leen *have a safe trip! :)* and fly back next week instead of in a month's time! So apparently, leaving Melbourne in two years time won't actually be as easy as I thought, as it means leaving the church, that, as best as I know.... I have always been in.

No comments: