Blessed are those whose's strength is in You, who have set their hearts on pilgrimage. As they pass through the Valley of Baca [gloom, lamentation, weeping], they make it a place of springs; the autumn rains also cover it with pools. They go from strength to strength, till each appears before God in Zion. Ps 84:4-7
Sunday, September 21, 2008
GLORIFYING GOD
Is it not alright to choose a path just because you like it to be so (as long as it is not prohibited in the Bible)? Does everything you choose have to directly glorify God? Doesn’t He take pleasure in our happiness? Or are we supposed to just pray “I would like this but Your will be done”, then just sit there and take whatever comes at you to be God’s will? If I lived on that principle I wouldn’t be here in Australia but in UK. Perhaps that was the best? Yes, it probably would have been better if I was in UK and not here.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment