Friday, June 09, 2006

THRILLED

Ha ha...IMU has replaced the computers with these super cool acer veriton, Pentium 4HT! I'm now downloading stuff from e-sword in 10 mins when even my streamix at home takes one hour! Sleek mouse, stylish CPU! Super fast!!!
CG today was on the Bible, evidences of it being inspired, formation of the canon, apocrypha and pseudegraphical books. I could feel the level of stress of my batchmates climbing as we went into the formation of the canon. Yeah, it was a little too deep perhaps, considering I actually took about a month on and off of reading...plus, there was a non-christian in our midst! Confusing for my CG mates, more so for her! But I explained as best as I could. Yup, it was challenging for them. At least now I guess they're provoked to find out more about the book which is the foundation of our faith, and to really know the Bible cover to cover, inside out and all around. And the girl is interested to read the Bible now! I just prayed on Wed itself, inspired by the SEM1 CG that has non-believers attending, that one day I would live to see the same thing happening in SEM2 CG. That was a very fast answer! And I used the term 'live to see'. Ye of little faith. Yup, it's my dream of dreams that CG will not only be a place for Christians to edify each other, but also be a place where the lost can come and find out more about God...I'm thrilled!
Yeah, long day today, with music practice in the morning for the coming high praise session, CG, lecture then PBL, which I had no time to prepare, only printed out something from the net to present. As my PBL mates were presenting their's, the facilitator shot out numerous questions for them, and this time, my stress levels went up with every minute. When it came to my turn, no questions from the faci, how odd, how relieved I was! Ha ha, thank you God! Saved again, by His grace...Anyway, my topic was on risk factors of tachycardia...so no big deal perhaps.
I better go back and study from the first week this time around...Another music practice in church tomorrow...Oh, did I announce? I bought a new toy!!! Sansamp GT2 amp simulator, RM 590. One word-sweet. Well, that was like two months ago d...

No comments: