It DOES! Love DOES make the world go round!
"It was love that moved God to all His work in creation and redemption. It was love that enabled Christ as man to work and to suffer as He did. It is love that can inspire us with the power of a self-sacrifice that seeks not its own, but is ready to live and die for others. It is love that gives us the patience that refuses to give up the unthankful or the hardened. It is love that reaches and overcomes the most hopeless."-Andrew Murray
No, it wasn't easy to love, still isn't. But I can be rest assured that I am created in the image of God, and the very nature of God is love, therefore deep down, somewhere within me, there must be the capacity to love.
Show me how to love, let me see people through Your eyes and not my own...help me love as You did. For without love, I realize that everything I do will amount to nothing.
"...if I have....but have not love, I am nothing." 1Cor13:2
Help me love the people on Your heart. It is not by my own strength, but You living in me.
Oh, HAPPY BIRTHDAY TRISHA!!! So glad you're here...though our paths may have diverged..
No comments:
Post a Comment