Orientation really tires you out...chasing after seniors in between talks to get their signatures and screaming your group cheer at the top of your voice...and to think that we girls actually had it easy. Each day carries a different dress code (eg. Cartoons, cross dress celebrity) and we either abide by it or prepare to get ragged. IMU is a perverted place, just as I thought; almost everyone here is perverted. My group is actually named ******’s Guns and there are groups named ‘Tom’s-dick-is-harry’ and etc. A guy from every group is chosen as the IMCC (pronounced I-am-sissy). This lucky feller will have to shave and perform a dance dressed as some damsel on the last day of orientation. Unsatisfactory performances result in “rape”....In return for signatures, we’ll have to do whatever the senior tells us to do.... We even have a flag, which gives any senior the authority to rag us if he/she manages to steal it away. That’s all I’m able to leak out, seniors wouldn’t like it if I gave too many details about what goes on within the walls of IMU. Orientation’s not so bad once you get used to it, but really tiring.... We have to think of plays, dress codes.... argh.... all I can say is I’m happy when I’m tired. Orientation will only end this Friday. They say the worst will be tonight.... treasure hunt....you really don’t wanna know what kind of stuff we’ll have to do.....
I like IMU enough, only two hours of lectures per day, lots of time to study, or rather, do other stuff. However, there are food and transport problems and all the books here are medical. INTEC’s still the best, although I’ve kinda gotten over that place, have to move on.... but for now the best of my memories still come from INTEC. Thanx Wei Sian and gang for the card....
Recently visited SIB Church and ECF (Eagle’s point). I think I’ll go for ECF since it’s the only place I can serve. This will be my last 2 and a half years playing the guitar.....I find that hard to swallow.....if anything were possible.... I’d be a musician.... not a doctor. I miss people...things aren’t the same...I shall not say....
3 comments:
i'm so gonna skip the orientation
*faints*
Hey Linda...
good that i can read about u on your blog... so u have your car huh? then perhaps can drive to new life when u are free to visit us.. errr... but i will only be back to msia end of sept... hehehe...
anyway, wish u all the best and pray that u will enjoy your life there in IMU now...
Hi Linda...
just dropping by here..
Post a Comment